Thursday 10 February 2011

Filming Day 1

On Saturday 18th December 2010, I began filming my music video.

I started filming with Lauren who is my actress in my music video. I needed Lauren to have a large variety of costumes, simply to keep things interesting and different, as opposed to the same outfit the whole way through. Some music videos are the same location and the same outfit the whole way through the video, which is ok , because it may suit that type of song, but in my case, the song in which i have picked is a very up-beat, exciting , colorful and so i decided that i would use are variety of locations and a variety of costumes to keep things interesting.

Considering that Lauren and I woke up and were on the go from the crack of dawn that morning, i was very pleased with how the filming went that day, she is a very co-operative person and very enthusiastic which really helped.
There was some negatives to the day, such as very poor weather conditions, such as the temperature going down to minus one,and very strong winds, Lauren had to wear a leotard and no jacket, but we did not let the weather ruin our strict schedule for the day.
Another negative was, that we forgot that it was getting dark earlier now due to it being winter, which meant that any external shots had to been done sooner rather than later because we wouldn't be able to shoot them in the dark, due to poor visibility.

All of the filming of my music video would be done in three parts and  1/3 of my video had now been filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment