Thursday 10 February 2011

The Plot of My Music Video

I have One Character in my music video, she is my very Good Friend Lauren Vietro.
Lauren is playing a character called LV. She is a Pop star and the plot line for her Music video, is that she is in a relationship with her boyfriend and whilst she was away, he cheated on her.The main focus of the song is that her boyfriend,'Did The Deed' and then went and told all of his friends about it, thinking that it would not get back to his Girlfriend hearing about it.
Hence why I chose the song "Kiss 'N' Tell".

During this clip you do no see her boyfriend in person but there are shots of Lauren stabbing a dart Board which is completely covered with pictures of her boyfriend. You also see her waving a very large kitchen knife around, and she is stabbing balloons. She almost looks psychotic!
As for the pictures on the dart board I used my friend Kane Wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment